To enjoy Camp Good Puppy’s services, your dog must be:
- At least 16 weeks old *
- Current on age-appropriate vaccinations
- Well-socialized and friendly to people and other dogs
- Spayed /Neutered:
- Males over the age of 12 months *
- Females over the age of 10 months. *
- Crate Trained, or working on it at home
- Trained in basic commands: Sit, Off, Stay, Come. (or actively working on them at home)
- Have completed an “interview” at our facility with a trained behavior evaluator. We use this time to learn about each canine guest’s social, behavioral and medical history, explain our services, answer your questions, and give you a tour of our facility. The interview also gives you and your dog a chance to check us out.
*We are sometimes able to care for puppies less than 16 weeks. Please contact us for more information.
*We can, on a case-by-case basis, accommodate dogs that are unaltered past 10-12 months depending on the situation. Please call for more information.